Codarra's risk management specialists approach risk management through a well proven methodology based on AS/NZ Standard 4360. Through experience in a wide range of risk management tasks our specialists are able to tailor their approach to address diverse customer needs in the risk management discipline.
Range of Skills
Codarra's team of risk management specialists have extensive experience in a wide range of risk management fields, including:
- the application of AS/NZS Standard 4360 - Risk Management to the project environment,
- network vulnerability analysis and reliability engineering,
- the application of AS 13335 and AS/NZS 7799, and
- the application of Standards Australia/Standards New Zealand HB 221:2003, Business Continuity Management to Business Continuity assignments.
A brief overview of some of our recent risk management and business continuity management assignments includes:
- conduct of threat and risk assessments for a government client's SECRET network.
- conduct of threat and risk assessments for members of the Australian intelligence community TOP SECRET networks.