Benefits Management is a defined process used to maximise the return from a specific project or programme and effectively manage strategy.
BRM is method agnostic and is the glue that binds all other management techniques together i.e. Quality Management, Project Management, Programme Management and Change Management.
This course is designed for any manager or professional who has the need to understand and to clearly define and articulate Benefits in their workplace.
This one day course focuses on the Benefits as the most important deliverable and BRM as the central ingredient to any change initiative.
Our Delivery Approach
The program is delivered by an Accredited Trainer. This course can be delivered on an in-house basis and the documentation of the organisation can therefore be used (as much as possible) during the course. The course is flexible and can be tailored to the requirements of individual organisations.
The course addresses the following BRM modules:
Introduction to BRM
- BRM Defined
- Recent Industry Performance
BRM and Business Change
- BRM v Earned Value
Importance of Stakeholders
- Stakeholder identification and classification
- Stakeholder Engagement and Commitment
- Stakeholder Workshop
Overview of BRM
- Increasing Importance of BRM
- BRM and ROI
- Benefits Realisation Ownership
- Profile Measurement
- Profile Value Types
- Expert instruction by accredited and experienced Codarra trainers/consultants
- Comprehensive course notes
- A3 laminated BRM Process chart
- Lunch and morning and afternoon refreshments at public courses.